One of the most important factors in a community’s appearance is its landscaping. A well maintained, healthy landscape displays the pride of the community and its commitment to providing a pleasant environment.
McFall and Berry specialists will assess a community’s landscaping requirements and design an individualized grounds maintenance program. The proposed recommendations will be geared to the budget and the distinctive features of each community. During the contract season a team of highly-trained landscape technicians will visit each community on a regular schedule to perform landscape maintenance services. McFall and Berry supervisors will then report to the on-site management team at the end of each visit to submit a work ticket outlining the work performed.
Our landscape maintenance specifications are individually tailored to meet a community’s needs. Services often include;
- Mowing, Trimming and Edging
- Bed Preparation and Mulch Installation
- Leaf Removal
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Soil Analysis /Lime Application
- Lawn Care/Use of Organic Fertilizers
- Fertilization of Trees, Shrubs and Groundcover
- Weed, Disease and Insect Control
- Stormwater Management Pond Maintenance
- Street Sweeping Service
- Weekly Policing of Trash (Off Season)
Landscape Maintenance Portfolio
Want to see more of our work? Visit our portfolio.